An important part of getting air from the compressor to where you need it is the piping system. Through the years the material used for these systems has changed from using black iron, steel or copper but has now moved to aluminum piping because of a number of reasons. Aluminum is easier to install, remains cleaner by not rusting, repairs are less costly and materials cost of other metals have made aluminum a better financial decision.
In no particular order we have compiled a list of premium aluminum pipe systems form compressed air:
AIRnet aluminum piping systems are modular and fast
Our aluminum piping systems comes as complete, modular systems. From calculation to design and installation: they can be fully modified to your specific industrial requirements. With AIRnet you can rely on a compressed air flow with:
- Lowest possible pressure drops
low inside friction
- Leakage-free system from compressor to application
adapted seals and joints
- Certified ISO 8573-1
certified 1:2:0 class aluminium
- Performance over decades
high quality production and strict quality control
• Compact and lightweight
The upgraded design of the new PPS1 aluminum fitting is more compact, lighter and more resistant.
• Impact strength
Aluminum offers excellent mechanical resistance to pressure and to impacts.
• Compatibility with compressor oils
Aluminum is compatible with compressor lubricants.
• High tech, modern material
The aluminum alloy used, combined with epoxy paint on the outside and a treatment on the inside, protects the pipe against the risks of oxidation and corrosion.
• Fully adaptable
The PPS1 fitting ensures that facilities are modular and scalable.
• Quick and easy to assemble
Simply insert the pipe into the fitting and then tighten the PPS1 fitting.
• Leaktight with very low pressure loss
The “PPS Grip Concept” ensures a flawless connection and zero leaks. Flow rates are optimized thanks to a perfectly smooth internal pipe surface, a low friction coefficient, and a large internal diameter.
Imagine a non-ferrous metal system that offers superior strength with a lightweight design or a system that’s easy to install, yet ensures high performance and versatility. That’s what we did to create Infinity—the first all-metal, quick-connect piping system at an affordable price.
Heralded for its innovative design, Infinity outperforms heavy, traditional steel pipe, without sacrifice of quality and safety typically associated with plastic systems. Its revolutionary push-to-connect design ensures a safe, leak-free system for compressed air, vacuum, and inert gas applications.
INFINITY’S UNIQUE ADVANTAGES
- Fittings can be disconnected and reconnected for reuse
- Ready to install, Push-to connect pre-torqued fittings (20mm-40mm)
- Leak-free connectors provide an immediate seal
- Corrosion-free Aluminum Tubing, 10 X lighter than traditional piping systems
The vast range of accessories will allow you, not only to operate in complete safety, but also to speed up installation work and plant maintenance. The Accessories range include a set of equipment specifically designed for the Quick Line Aluminum and Quick Line HR-Polymer resulting in rapid, professional assembly. Thanks to the new multilayer pipe, you can shape pipe sections in problematic areas, overcoming obstacles in the easiest and fastest way possible. Assembly is done professionally and rapidly with the complete range of screw nut wrenches and dedicated tools.
- Eliminate Wated Air & Leaks – Our components in aluminum, techno polymer and HIP guarantee superior, above-average performance.
- Modular Design – Flexibility of use and greater adaptability to the specific usage requirements.
- Expandability According to Requirements – The system grows with the plant.
- Easy, Rapid Install – Reduction in labor costs and ease of intervention.
- Optimum, Constant Performance – Constant energy savings over time.
Transair aluminum compressed air piping offers the advantages of being lightweight, strong, and resistant to corrosion. Every aluminum pipe has a durable, UV resistant, powdered coated finish. In addition to compressed air piping systems, Transair aluminum pipe can be used for vacuum and industrial / inert gas systems. Transair aluminum compressed air piping systems can be installed up to 4x faster than traditional systems with minimal tooling and no specialized labor. Parker Hannifin warranties all Transair parts for 10 years against manufacturing defects.
Featuring fittings that are 5X more secure and in the widest range of sizes than any piping system. Unipipe comes in 13 sizes, from ¾ to 10”, perfect for compressed air, and also available applications like multi-fluid, vacuum, high pressure, and nitrogen systems.
- 20-Year Warranty Against Leaks and Failure
- Safe and Reliable
- Very Simple and Quick to Install
- Seals Perfectly for Zero Leakage
- Provides High Air Quality
- Requires Zero Maintenance
- Green Product and Proven to Save Energy
- Pipe and Fittings are 100% Reusable and Recyclable